Course of study
1 and half a year study course
(October admission, graduation in March the following year) Capacity of 40
1,200 hours [Intermediate,Advanced]
2 years study course
(April admission, graduation in March the following year) Capacity of 60
1,600 hours [Beginner,Intermediate,Advanced]
Aiming at the Japanese grammar basic level review
and the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5-N3 level
- Learn basic sentence patterns and grammar.
- Learn hiragana, katakana and basic kanji used in daily life.
- If it is a short conversation that is spoken slowly in daily life, such as in the classroom or around you, you can hear the necessary information and speak in simple sentences.
- Read and understand familiar topics in everyday life.
Aiming for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3-N2 level
- Read newspapers and magazines and understand the content of sentences.
- Listen to conversations and news at a speed close to nature and understand the flow and content of the story.
- You can express your thoughts according to the situation, request, permission, apology, opinion, etc.
- You can write a bunch of sentences on various topics. Learn how to write logical sentences by fixing paragraphs.
Aiming for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 level
- Read logically complex sentences such as newspaper editorials and criticism, and understand the composition and content of the sentences.
- Read deep reading material and understand the flow of the story, detailed expressions and intentions.
- To understand the content in detail by listening to natural speed conversations, news and lectures, and to understand the content.
- Our opinions are logically expressed on various topics in society using expressions suitable for the occasion.